Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loan Forms

To request a Graduate PLUS Loan as a School of Public Health, School of Dental Medicine, Chobanian & Avedisian School of Medicine, and Graduate Medical Science student you must first complete the Graduate PLUS Loan Pre-Application Counseling. After completing the Counseling you will then complete the 2022/2023 Medical School Graduate PLUS Request Form, offered after the Counseling completion.

Graduate students enrolled at any of the other BU graduate schools must download and complete the 2023/2024 Graduate PLUS Loan Request form. Then, mail or fax (617-353-8200) the form to BU Financial Assistance.

Graduate students enrolled for summer 2024 must download and complete the Summer 2024 Graduate PLUS Loan Request Form. Complete instructions for next steps are included on the form.

For help with questions, contact your graduate school financial aid office.