March 1st Independence Movement Worship Service
- Starts: 4:00 pm on Wednesday, March 6, 2019
- Ends: 6:00 pm on Wednesday, March 6, 2019
The March 1st Independence Movement was one of the earliest national events to advocate for the self-determination of the Korean people. It would prove to be a catalyst for the sustained resistance to Japanese occupation. Join us for a special celebration to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the March 1st Independence Movement. A free dinner of Korean dishes will be provided after the service.
Sponsored by the Korean Students Association, the Anna Howard Shaw Center and the Center for Global Christianity and Mission.
- School of Theology - 745 Commonwealth Avenue
- Contact Organization:
- Korean Students Association / School of Theology
- Contact Name:
- Shim Sangwook (President)