The Department of Computer Science is excited to offer a participation-based Corporate Partners Program. This new program, which launched in the 2016/2017 academic year, will allow for better, more efficient, and more effective relationships between the Boston University Department of Computer Science and members of the technology industry.
The BU Department of Computer Science Corporate Partners Program is free of charge, but requires that companies play an active role to maintain their Partner status. To achieve status as a Partner, companies must take part in at least two of the following activities each academic year:
- Attend our annual career and research fair, CS Day
- Host a CS Connections event on campus where students learn about your company and/or opportunities
- Invite CS students to an external event
- Submit 5 or more job or internship postings
- Sponsor or attend other events as determined
Partner benefits will include recognition our website as well as a single point of contact for all corporate relations information with the Department of Computer Science.
Corporate Partners Program Sign-Up Form
For any questions or for more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.