Free Course in Quantum Computing | Application Deadline: Oct 5, 2023
The Coding School is offering a free two-semester course in Quantum Computing for students in high school and beyond. The applications are accepted until all the spots are filled, or until Oct 5, 2023. Students are encouraged to apply as soon as possible to be considered.
About Introduction to Quantum Computing
- The Coding School’s two-semester Intro to Quantum Computing course is taught virtuallywith live instruction from quantum researchers at Stanford University.
- Course start date: October 8th
- The only prerequisite for this course is high-school level geometry. It is open to students in high school and above (including university students, educators, and members of the workforce)
- TCS has thousands of full and partial scholarships available for students thanks to its partnerships with companies like Google, IBM Quantum, and Microsoft.
- Over 3-5 hours/week for one or two semesters, students will learn to program in Python, gain real-world tech skills in quantum computer programming, discuss quantum ethics, hear from speakers in academia and industry, and end the year by completing a capstone project.
How to Apply:
- Apply through the application link in this flier. We’re accepting students on a rolling basis until October 5th. Spots are limited, so the sooner you apply, the better!