To Start Celebrating the Holidays Early, How Does Free Tickets to Spider-Man: No Way Home Sound?
The Suspense Is Over, Our Lucky Spider-Man: No Way Home Quiz Winner Revealed
Scoring free tickets is…
The much-anticipated Spider-Man: No Way Home opens today around the United States. This morning BU Today announced a trivia contest to celebrate, and when it ended at noon, we entered the names of everyone who answered all the questions correctly in a drawing for two free tickets to a showing of the film tonight at 7:45 pm at AMC Boston Common 19, 175 Tremont St.
The winner is Arkin Satija (CAS’22). We’ll send details by email and phone. Congratulations on your two tickets.
The questions and correct answers to our quiz are below. Thanks to all who entered the contest.
1. Which two Marvel legends created the Spider-Man comic series?
Stan Lee and Steve Ditko
2. Tom Holland’s portrayal of Spider-Man paints the character as a shy teenager in a changing world. What high school does Spidey’s alter ego Peter Parker attend in the comics and movies?
Midtown High School
3. Like most superheroes, Peter Parker grows up in an atypical family situation. Who raises him?
Aunt May and Uncle Ben
4. Time for a treat: what food does Tobey Maguire gleefully transport for his job as a delivery boy in 2004’s Spider-Man 2?
5. Which European city was the site of the previous film, Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019)?
6. Several of Spider-Man’s archnemeses will make appearances in Spider-Man: No Way Home. Which villain has been featured in two spin-off movies bearing his name?
7. True or false: the Spider-Man trilogy is the first in the Marvel Cinematic Universe to be directed by the same director, Jon Watts.
8. True or false: Tom Holland is the first British actor to play Peter Parker.
False (Andrew Garfield is an American-born British actor)
9. Spider-Man has been subject to dozens of parodies and spoofs over the years. Which movie introduced the endearing song “Spider Pig”?
The Simpsons Movie (2007)
10. Zendaya, who plays Peter’s romantic interest, MJ, on screen, also stars in which critically acclaimed HBO drama series?
Catch a preview of the movie here.
Comments & Discussion
Boston University moderates comments to facilitate an informed, substantive, civil conversation. Abusive, profane, self-promotional, misleading, incoherent or off-topic comments will be rejected. Moderators are staffed during regular business hours (EST) and can only accept comments written in English. Statistics or facts must include a citation or a link to the citation.