To add files, including images, PDFs, and videos, to the Media Library:
- Access your WordPress page from the page editor’s view.
- On the left side of the screen, select the icon Media.
- Now, underneath the icon will appear the links Library and Add New.
- Select Add New.
- Select the button Select Files.
- In the window that appears, search through your computer’s folders until you find the correct file.
- Select the file, than select the Open button.
Your file has now been added to the Media Library.