- Beginning with the class of 2012, Boston University alumni have on-going access to their account hosted on BU Google Apps after graduation. As needed, you can opt to configure forwarding within BU Google Apps to an external email account. Alternatively, you can use the Email Forwarding System to set up firstname.lastname@example.org as an address that forwards to an external email account.
- Alumni from the classes of 2010 and 2011 may not have been transitioned to a BU Google Apps account automatically, but are welcome to submit a Help request to have one set up.
- All other alumni who graduated before 2010 will need to set up BU Google Apps account. Please complete this form to initiate the new account. This account will provide you with access to all BU Google Apps. More information about BU Google Apps can be found here.
Using the Alumni Online Community
All alums have access to the Alumni Online Community.
- Beginning with the class of 2010, alumni will simply be able to log in to the Alumni Online Community with their BU login name and Kerberos password.
- Alumni from previous classes will first need to register in order to set up an Alumni Online Community account and password. As described above, the account you created also forms the E-mail Forwarding address of email@example.com. Registration details are provided at the Alumni Online Community site.