Select from the training calendar below to view course descriptions and register for available tutorials, or view them by topic on the Instructor-led Training page. Also see our Online Training page for self-paced training materials on WordPress, desktop applications, research computing, and more.
If you can’t find a training class you’re interested in, or would like to reserve a training room for your own use, please contact us.
- 9:30am - 12:30pmBUworks BW Reporting: Funds Management (Intro)
- 10:00am - 12:00pmGraphics Using Base R Packages (Hands-on)
- 12:00pm - 1:30pmIntro to MyMedia / Kaltura
- 1:00pm - 3:00pmIntroduction to Python, Part One (Hands-on)
- 3:30pm - 5:30pmVersion Control and Collaboration with Git and GitHub, Part One (Hands-on)
- 9:30am - 12:00pmBUworks BW Reporting: Grants Management (Intro)
- 10:00am - 11:30amIntro to MyMedia / Kaltura
- 10:00am - 12:00pmIntroduction to Perl, Part Two (Lecture)
- 1:00pm - 3:00pmPython for Data Analysis (Hands-on)
- 2:00pm - 3:30pmWordPress: Level 2
- 2:00pm - 4:00pmBBEC Information Library: Ad-Hoc Query 101
- 3:30pm - 5:30pmNumerical and Scientific Computing in Python (Hands-on)