Available to: Faculty, Researchers, Staff
Cost: No charge
- See Getting Started, below.
Terrier eDevelopment (terrieredev.bu.edu) is a web-based learning platform where BU faculty and staff can take online courses in a number of topics. The platform also allows for uploading of BU-specific content as well as for registration of instructor led training. The management platform is through SumTotal and the online content is produced by Skillsoft.
BU faculty and staff can take courses anytime and anywhere on a number of areas covering soft skill, computing, and IT related topics. Managers can assign training to their employees and track progress.
- Up to date online learning on computing and soft skills topics.
- Manager ability to assign and track learning.
What to Expect
Terrier eDevelopment normally will be available 24 by 7 except for standard change windows, as described in IS&T’s standard policies, procedures, and schedules for making changes.
- Faculty or staff status with a valid BU login and Kerberos password
- Log in to terrieredev.bu.edu to begin exploring.
- Review the learner quick guide for help on common tasks for all learners.
- Managers can review the manager quick guide to learn how to assign and report on your team’s training.