A notification is sent to the assignee and internal watch list whenever a client responds to a ticket. In addition, if a ticket was On Hold > Pending Client, the system will automatically change the status back to Assigned/Unassigned to alert the Assigned To/Ticket Wrangler that there has been activity on the ticket.
You can also organize your list of tickets in such a way that you can sort the most recently updated ticket to the top of your list view.
- Within the left navigation bar under Incident, select My work
- On the menu bar, click on the Update Personalized List (little yellow gear on the left)
- From the list of available fields, select Updated and Add it to the selected list. (Note: If you don’t see Updated as an option on the left, it might already be in the Selected list on the right.)
- Next, move Selected up toward the top of the list so it will be among the first fields of data presented for each ticket. Click OK
- Now, whenever you are viewing your list, you can do a right click on the Updated field label and select Sort A to Z (which will put the most recently updated ticket at the top of your list).