Finding a Job

International students with work authorization may seek positions through either the Job Board (long-term part-time and summer jobs) or Quickie Jobs (short-term employment). You may also find opportunities through word-of-mouth, or by looking at job listings posted around campus by departments looking for help.

You may work only on campus unless you have received specific off-campus employment authorization from ISSO.

Students in immigration statuses other than F-1 or J-1 may be authorized for full-time or off-campus employment under certain circumstances, but must consult with an advisor at ISSO before beginning work.