Forms and Posters
Submit all completed forms to Student Payroll by mail or fax, except for the timesheets which should be processed according to departmental procedures.
- Student Salary Distribution Adjustment Request Form* (See note below)
- Duplicate W-2 Request
- Duplicate 1042S Request
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form
- Direct Deposit Cancellation Form
- Stop Payment/Reissue Check Request Form
- Check/Direct Deposit Reversal Form
- Student Timesheet
- Patent Policy
- Form I-9
- Form I-9 Cover Sheet
- Form W-4
- Form M-4
- Certification of F-1 Student On-Campus Employment for Social Security Number Application
- Student Employee Authorization (SEA)
Posters are provided to hang in your office or post as reminders to supervisors and students.
*Note: This links to the Post-Award Section of the Office of the Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer & Treasurer’s webpage. The Student Salary Distribution Adjustment Request Form is approximately halfway down the page under the Cost Transfer Policies and Forms section. This form should be used for both sponsored and non-sponsored program adjustments.