Forms and Posters

Submit all completed forms to Student Payroll by mail or fax, except for the time sheets which should be processed according to departmental procedures.



Posters are provided to hang in your office or post as reminders to supervisors and students.

*Note: This links to the Research Support Forms Library.  The Student Salary Distribution Adjustment Request Form is approximately three-quarters of the way  down the page.  Please be sure that you are using the Student Salary Adjustment form.   This form should be used for both sponsored and non-sponsored program adjustments.