In a rapidly changing world, staying ahead demands innovation and transformation. Ask any industry leader: change requires ongoing learning, persistence and a little help. That’s why Boston University Questrom School of Business is committed to executive education programs that provide business leaders with the tools they need to accelerate their careers and boost their organizations.
Our Executive Leadership Center (ELC) offerings are powerful management immersions. We take a hands-on approach that prepares you for future challenges and gives you the opportunity to tackle today’s issues, right now. Our executive courses feature the following:
- Immersive and interactive modules
- Cutting-edge, experiential learning environment
- Immediate growth and impact to your career
- Flexible course delivery: on campus face-to-face, online, or at your location
Questrom’s intensive programs span topics and formats to meet a range of executive leadership, strategic, management, and innovation challenges. Taught by leading research faculty from across BU, our content delivers the most recent trends and pressing topics across disciplines.
- Programs for individuals include intensive and immersive executive certificate courses that advance your career— all in under a week.
- Programs for organizations are tailored to the specific needs of your organization or your team.
- Programs for universities educate future leaders across a spectrum of management best practices.
- Entrepreneurial Marketing and Finance (EMF) is a high-intensity entrepreneurship accelerator program based in Boston, a global hub of innovation.
- Questrom Digital offers a broad selection of learning and management solutions delivered online and on-demand, including MicroMasters programs in Digital Leadership and Digital Product Management delivered on the edX platform.
- Our accelerated 18-month Executive MBA puts you in a cohort of executives from diverse fields.
So, Why ELC?
The people: Our faculty are top researchers in their fields and engaging teachers in the classroom. They work together to create an integrated curriculum that enables you to solve complex problems across your organization and add significant value right away.
The place: Boston University sits in the center of Boston, a thriving global hub for education, innovation, research, and business. Leading companies, including the world’s hottest startups, call Boston home. These companies are tackling global issues spanning all industries from technology, pharmaceuticals, healthcare and life science, to banking, sustainability, and entrepreneurship.
The Community: When you come to Questrom, you join an extraordinary community of driven, dynamic learners. Our programs attract executives from a vibrant range of professional and personal backgrounds. Our diverse participants are highly motivated, yet you will not find competition here, only collaboration.