- Do you ever get to the end of the day and wonder where all your time went?
- Do you sit down to do your work and two hours later realize you have been on Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest without so much as glancing at your books?
- Did you study for maybe an hour just before the exam in high school and manage A’s?
- Are you starting to realize this technique might not be working for your current courses?
- Did you miss one of our academic skills workshops and want to learn more?
- Do you have general questions about what the ERC is and how we can be a resource for you?
If you answered “yes,” or even “maybe” to any of these questions, request an appointment with one of our staff members.
All of the ERC’s professional staff are qualified to meet with students individually. These meetings assist students in developing a personalized plan for their academic success and usually focus on time management, organization, and study skills.
Request an Appointment
For more information about the ERC’s staff, check out our staff page.