Services for Individuals with Learning and Attentional Disabilities
- Referrals for evaluation and assessment
- Personalized academic and program accommodation plans
- Notetaking, tape recording of lectures & other auxiliary aides and services
- Textbooks and other materials in alternate formats where applicable
- Access to Adaptive and Assistive Technology
Please consult with our professional staff to obtain more information and to schedule a consultation. You may contact us at 617-353-3658, from 9am – 5pm, Monday through Friday.