What should I know before coming to campus? Learn more...
Services for All Individuals with Disabilities
- Equality of access to University programs and services
- Provision of reasonable accommodations
- Provision of auxiliary aids and services
- Access to accessible and fully integrated University Housing
- Special dietary accommodations through Dining Services
- Career development, personal counseling, study skills and tutoring information, and academic support available through other campus resources.
- Access to staff at Disability Services for consultation on developing self-advocacy skills, organizing and managing accommodations, and developing a support system.