Accommodations & Documentation
Disability & Access Services arranges for academic accommodations for students with disabilities. Such accommodations may include the use of a notetaker, laboratory assistance, course materials in alternative formats, reduced course load, or possibly examination-related accommodations such as extended time or a distraction-reduced environment. Further, we provide reasonable accommodations and modifications for non-academic University events and services in compliance with University policies and procedures by providing:
- Auxiliary aids and services
- Access to accessible and fully integrated University Housing
- Special dietary accommodations through Dining Services
- Career development, personal counseling, study skills and tutoring, and academic support available through the Dean of Students Office
- Access to the staff at Disability & Access Services for consultation on developing self-advocacy skills, organizing and managing accommodations, and developing a support system.
As the needs of students with disabilities vary, accommodations are provided on an individual, case-by-case basis. Students seeking academic accommodations should contact Disability & Access Services for information regarding documentation and the procedure for requesting accommodations.
3 easy steps to request academic accommodations
1. Fill out the online intake form for new or returning students.
2. Make an intake meeting appointment with a staff member by calling 617-353-3658.
3. Upload your disability documentation to the Accommodate portal
OR submit by
Email attachment to email@example.com
Disability & Access Services
25 Buick street Suite 300
Boston, MA. 02215
Note: To request accommodations, you must provide current documentation of your disability. We cannot approve accommodations without current documentation that demonstrates a significant need.
Disability Verification Forms
Please download all applicable disability verifications forms below. Have your provider fill them out.