World Aids Day 2011
Testing wil be happening all week…
- Tuesday November 29th: Free testing in the GSU 3rd floor, 10-1p.m.
- Wednesday November 30th: Free testing in Student Health Services from 3-5p.m. You can either sign-up in the GSU link or walk into the clinic.
- Thursday December 1st: Free testing in Student Health Services from 3-7p.m.: You can either sign-up in the GSU link or walk into the clinic.
- Friday, December 2nd: Free testing in Student Health Services from 2-5p.m.: You can either sign-up in the GSU link or walk into the clinic.
- World Aids Day! GSU link take over, come get FREE condom necklaces and red ribbons, raise awareness and talk about these issues! Tuesday, December 1, 9-5pm.
- Global Meets Local, Thursday December 1, 7:30p.m: Law Auditorium: Come and hear first person testimonials from South Africa performed by your favorite people at BU.
- Katherine Kennedy, Director of the Howard Thurman Center.
- Carlos Rey, Vice-president of the Infraternity Council.
- Christopher Gill, International Health Professor, School of Public Health.
- John Hall, student athlete member of the Wrestling Team.
- Lindsey Wyld Kotowicz, Director of the Community Service Center.
This will be an amazing event where we will with connect with people hundreds of miles away through live footage and their own personal stories. There will be a chance to send videos to the villages in South Africa! This event is in benefit of TRIAD Trust, the non-profit organization working on the ground in the Northern territories of South Africa.
- Coffee and Conversation with Dean Elmore with Georgia Arnolds the head of MTV’s Staying Alive campaign!, Friday, December 2, 3pm-5p.m., Howard Thurman Center