Anyone who has seen this majestic creature in the wild, nibbling away...
View All Our Labs
Our research explores children’s and adults’ conceptions of people, animals, and objects. Some of our current research interests include:
- Developmental change in the explanations of living and non-living natural phenomena
- Children’s tool-use behavior and reasoning about human-made objects
- How children learn social norms and cultural conventions
- Cross-cultural differences and similarities in religion-relevant explanatory biases
- Biology education in early elementary school children.
To see coverage of our work, check out our Child Cognition Lab in the NEWS! page.