MSD in Oral Biology
This program is designated for students who wish educational experience in the oral biological sciences. It is an advanced research degree program conducted with Oral Biology faculty in the Department of Molecular & Cell Biology. This program can normally be completed in two years and is comprised of selected didactic courses and basic science laboratory research. The MSD in Oral Biology program is open to dentists and non-dentists.
The following curriculum comprises the core of the oral biology program. Course selection is contingent on the student’s program of study.
- SDM OB 761 Oral Microbiology
- SDM OB 763 Basic Processes in Oral Biology
- SDM OB 850 Oral Biology Journal Club
- GMS BI 751 A1 Biochemistry and Morphology
- SDM OB 991 Research: Oral Biology
- SDM OB 852 Oral Biology Journal Club
- SDM OB 992 Research: Oral Biology