Frequently Asked Questions
- How to use My Media in the Learning Management System
- How to use Kaltura Capture
- How to use the Kaltura Mashup Media Tool
- How to add video content to course assignments in Blackboard
- How to upload video from your mobile device to your MyMedia course.
- How to use Captions and Access Transcripts in MyMedia
- How to replace a video in My Media
The Kaltura My Media area is a private space where media content may be uploaded and managed. From the My Media area you may edit your videos’ options, create clips from your videos, delete videos, and more. For more information, see Kaltura My Media.
Kaltura Capture is a presentation production tool that allows users to record any combination of their screen, voice and webcam. Features include: the ability to pause your recording, activate drawing tools, edit the video after recording as well as add titles and credits.
For more information on Kaltura Capture, visit our FAQ page, or view the the following video tutorial: