Adding Zoom to Blackboard
Integrating Zoom with Blackboard will easily allow you to connect with your class online.
- Open the Blackboard course where you would like to add Zoom.
- Hover over + in the navigation menu and choose Tool Link.
- Complete the Tool Link options:
- Name: Enter the title you would like displayed for the Zoom link in your course navigation.
- Type: Select Zoom Meeting.
- Available to users: Check this option so that students can see the link to the Zoom meetings as well.
Students will see a simplified view when they open the Zoom integration. They will not be able to use it to access cloud recordings. More information about providing recordings to students can be found on our Sharing Cloud Recordings with Students page.