Available to: Students, Faculty, Researchers, Staff, Departments, Guests
Cost: Costs vary according to the services requested. See the equipment pricing for details.
- See Getting Started, below.
We offer professional audio and visual presentation support, computer large-format display, sound reinforcement, audio recording services, and video conferencing services.
State-of-the-art equipment, maintained by professional technicians.
- Large-scale video projection and computer display
- Sound reinforcement
- Audio recording
- Video conferencing
- Audio and visual equipment set-up and operation
- Requisitions for services must be received at least 7 business days prior to the event.
- All student groups needing audio or visual services first must contact the Student Activities Office.
Contact Learning & Event Technology Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. For assistance in planning support for large events, please contact us at 617-353-3227 for a consultation and for cost estimates.