Available to: Students, Staff, Departments, New/Incoming Students
Cost: No charge
- See Getting Started, below.
Student Portal is used by enrolled and active students at Boston University to navigate to key administrative services of the University and to learn about student activities and opportunities. The service is built on the Salesforce CRM platform with Service Cloud using Education Cloud, Experience Cloud, and Salesforce Knowledge.
Student Portal provides students with a modern, intuitive, and consistent experience that allows them to engage with Boston University. The Student Portal will enable future student engagement and communication capabilities
- Easy navigation to key administrative processes such as registration and financial aid, auxiliary services such as BU Housing, Dining, Events, Barnes & Noble @ BU, and resources such as student employment.
- A knowledge bank of articles to access various administrative, academic and non-academic functions.
What to Expect
This service normally will be available 24 by 7 except for preferred maintenance windows as described by Salesforce.
- Undergraduate applicants that have paid their deposits and matriculated will be considered as “Enrolled Students”.
- Any staff with supporting roles requiring access to this portal must request access from Enrollment & Student Administration (ENSA) (see below).
- Please visit the Student page to log in.
- Students with questions on how to access to Student Portal can contact the IT Help Center at 617-353-HELP (4357) or email@example.com.
- Currently, staff access to Student is limited to the Office of Enrollment and Student Administration (ENSA). Staff in other university offices can contact their Departmental Security Administrator (DSA) or submit a request for access.