Available to: Faculty, Researchers, Staff, Departments
Cost: Costs vary depending on the size and complexity of the effort and the number of licenses required.
- See Getting Started, below.
OnBase is a full featured, fully integrated enterprise document management system for capturing, imaging, routing, managing, sharing, and archiving documents online.
Managing imaged documents electronically with OnBase enables sophisticated control over administrative processing of shared documents while reducing risk by improving security. OnBase provides fast, accurate access to records and documents. Integrated workflow improves process efficiencies and reduces operating costs.
- Supports a variety of methods for importing documents
- Features annotation, highlighting, sticky notes, and text comments
- Provides easy to use, integrated document retrieval through keywords or custom queries
- Facilitates online document routing through workflow applications
- Integrates with other University systems
- Provides privilege-based access control over documents
- Facilitates document retention and archiving policies
- Integrates with Microsoft Office products and other third-party software
- Enjoys the support of an active community of people using OnBase at BU
- Request must be supported by a school, college, department, or research project.
- BU login name, password, and DUO
- A desktop workstation
- A scanning workstation, when document scanning is required
- Contact us for more information.