Boston University is proud to offer the Pivot-RP service to any faculty or staff with an @bu.edu email address. This database is updated on a daily basis and offers a wide variety of federal, non-federal, foundation, and private funding opportunities for any discipline. With the BU subscription, members can save search criteria and receive weekly updates on new and upcoming funding opportunities. BU personnel may also contact the Office of Research for support.
To use Pivot services you will need to create your own Pivot account using your BU email address. This is a quick and easy process:
- Go to Pivot-RP homepage
- Click “Create my account”
- Select “Use my email address/create password” (do not select “Use Institutional Login Credentials”)
- Fill in the fields and submit
- Open the confirmation email from Pivot-RP
- Click on the link in the email to authenticate your Pivot account
Once you have a Pivot-RP account you can start using the advanced search functions, save your keyword-based searches, and receive targeted email alerts.