PRLab’s president of operations bills all clients at the beginning of each semester. Clients are expected to settle their semesterly bill with PRLab within 30 days of receipt.
PRLab charges each client a fee of $300 per semester. This fee includes:
- An account team consisting of two to four account executives, one account supervisor, and one account director. This account team is responsible for achieving the public relations tactics and objectives outlined in the scope of work each client negotiates with the president of client service at the beginning of his/her engagement with PRLab. This scope of work serves as a framework for each engagement.
- The account team’s careful planning and thorough execution of a client’s public relations needs through paid, earned, shared, and/or owned media. PRLab’s services include but are not limited to strategic planning, digital and creative, social media, media relations, as well as crisis communications and issues management.
- The account team’s budget planning for proposed public relations strategies and tactics.
In addition, this $300 fee allows us to purchase cutting-edge software and technology to help us meet client needs and defray administrative costs.
The $300 fee per semester does not include:
- Additional printing services, including but not limited to brochures, posters, or promotional materials. While an account team may design and disseminate such materials, clients must cover all printing costs.
- Additional transportation fees related to off-site meetings and events that exceed $100 per account team.