Student-led efforts have been growing in the PIT space for some time. AT the PIT-UN 2023 Convening, these efforts will be highlighted and celebrated throughout the program and in parallel activities to showcase student-led scholarship, innovations, and interventions. Ensuring a seat at the table is also possible via a joint grant received by BU and Howard University to strengthen student-led efforts in PIT.
NEW! AGENDA IS CONFIRMED! Our student track agenda is out! Take a look and join the activities!
NEW! Check out Opportunities for Students from our community in the PIT Field!
Boston University is grateful for the partnership with following Organizing Committee of the PIT-UN Convening Students’ Track:
- Ziba Cranmer, Director, BU SPARK!
- Prof. Dr. Erhardt Graeff, Associate Professor of Social and Computer Science, Olin College of Engineering
- Geneva Greene, Howard University Ph.D. Student, National Community Reinvestment Coalition Equitable Development Fellow
- Prof. Dr. Noha Hazzazi, Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, CEA, Howard University
- Prof. Dr. Jeremy M. Blackstone, Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, CEA, Howard University
- Carolina Rossini, BU PIT-Convening Director, Law Lecturer, at Boston University Law School, and Co-Founder at the Datasphere Initiative.
- Mya J Turner, Software Engineer at Netflix and Boston University Alumni
- Seth Villegas, Postdoctoral Researcher, BU Spark!, CHASS
Would you like to present your activities and projects on PIT or Tech4Change related? Register and apply HERE, by SEPTEMBER 10th!
Are you a student interested in PIT? Join us and submit a paper for our Call for Papers! DEADLINE IS SEPTEMBER 1st!