Theorists in statistical mechanics try to understand the behavior of complex systems formed by large numbers of particles in solids, liquids, and complex biological molecules.
W. M. Keck Laboratory for Network Physiology
- Plamen Ivanov | Analytic and Computational Methods for Dynamical Systems Integration
- William Klein | Kinetics of Phase Transitions
- Kirill Korolev | Mathematical Models for Population Dynamics
- Pankaj Mehta | Biological and Statistical Physics
- H. Eugene Stanley | Puzzles of Interdisciplinary Science