Introducing Our 2023 External Advisory Board
The Initiative on Cities is proud to announce our 2023 External Advisory Board. Our board of urban scholars, policymakers, and experts was established to give counsel to the Initiative on Cities and ensure that the latest policies, practices, and research findings lead our work and priorities.
- Julian Agyeman, Professor of Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning, Tufts University
- Isabelle Anguelovski, Director, Barcelona Laboratory for Urban Environmental Justice and Sustainability
- Prabal Chakrabarti, Executive Vice President, and Community Affairs Officer, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
- Mindy Thompson Fullilove, MD, Professor of Urban Policy and Health, The New School and Co-Founder, Cities Research Group
- Sandra B. Henriquez, CEO, Detroit Housing Commission
- Derek Hyra, Professor of Public Administration and Policy and Founding Director, Metropolitan Policy Center, American University
- Gregory Johnson, Managing Director, Economic Equity Initiative, The Rockefeller Foundation
- George W. McCarthy, President and CEO, Lincoln Institute of Land Policy
- David Miller, Managing Director, C40 Centre for City Climate Policy and Economy and former Mayor, City of Toronto
- Chris Murray, Consultant and Founder of Urban Psyche, Former Director, Core Cities U.K.
Learn more about our current and past External Advisory Board