Many local, state, and federal agencies require that permits be obtained for projects, equipment, and discharges. EHS and other University and Hospital departments maintain many permits and licenses.
If the work that you will perform requires additional permits, EHS can guide you on when, why and how to apply for a given permit.
Permit Examples Include:
- Air and water discharge and other environmental
- Assembly areas
- Building and demolition Permits
- DEA Controlled Substances
- Hazardous Materials Permits
- Laboratory registrations
- Laser Use Permits
- Occupancy Permits
- Radioactive Material Use Permits
- USDA import/export