Environmental Health and Safety
Environmental Health and Safety’s mission is to provide a safe environment for students, employees, faculty, and staff as well as patients and others visiting our facilities and to help ensure compliance with federal, state, and local codes and regulations, in accordance with the Boston University Statement of Commitment to Environmental Health and Safety.
Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) is comprised of Campus & Clinical Safety, Emergency Management, Environmental & Waste Management, Medical Physics & Radiation Safety, and Research Safety. These five divisions provide a full range of environmental, health, and safety services to the Boston University and Boston Medical Center communities.
- Emergency Response Flip-Chart
- Fire Safety
- The Laboratory Safety Coordinator Toolkit is now available through the EHS Toolkits tab.
- Charles River Campus New Employee Orientation to EH&S at BU
- Medical Campus New Employee Orientation to EH&S at BU
- Boston University’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- NEW! For information on our Visitors in the Laboratory Policy and additional information regarding summer volunteers and visiting lab members please contact Research Safety via email@example.com
- Laboratory Safety Annual Refresher – Online: For your convenience the Online Safety Training Modules have been combined into one module and launched online. For more info or to take the training please log into your RIMS Training Profile .