Representing Endogenous Technological Change in Climate Policy Models: General Equilibrium Approaches
- The impact on the costs of GHG abatement of the accumulation and substitution of knowledge in an intertemporal setting.
- The effects of future markets and competition for inputs on the timing and rate of penetration of new energy supply technologies.
- The role of international capital goods trade in diffusing productivity to less-developed countries (LDCs), and the effect of such spillovers on LDCs’ economic growth and emissions.
- GE 270 Data, Models, & Analysis in Earth & Environment
- GE 420/620 Methods of Environmental Policy Analysis
- GE 425/625 United State Environmental Policy