Our experienced dentists, hygienists, and students provide a wide range of patient services and are dedicated to first-rate service and top-quality patient care. As a nationally recognized leader in dental research, we are at the leading edge of new trends and technology in oral healthcare, ensuring we are continually improving the oral health of our community.
Request an Appointment by filling out this new patient appointment form and we will contact you to schedule your first appointment.
You can also call us directly at 617-358-8310 to schedule an appointment.
Call your treatment center directly to schedule an appointment:
If you are a patient of the BU Dental Health Center, please click here for more information on how to make an appointment.
Our Patient Treatment Center is open Monday-Thursday, 8:30 a.m.-7 p.m., and Friday-Saturday, 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- General Dentistry
- Oral Surgery
- Pediatric Dentistry
Pre-doctoral Student Care
- My student was a real sweetie and always did a great job.
- I am so happy with all the work that has been done- 30+ visits.
- Your dental program and personnel are top notch and thank you for your care and concern.
- Shawn, my student dentist, was professional, kind, caring, and gave excellent care.
- “Estoy muy contento con todo el trabajo que hizieron con me dentadura. Muchas gracias.” (I’m very satisfied with all the work that they’ve done with my teeth. Many thanks.)
- The staff was very helpful to patients and to each other.
- The one who did my root canal on a molar was kind, gentle, answered questions, and got me through a very difficult procedure, and did an excellent job.
- Very nice, clean, and welcoming.
- Dr. Kansi took very good care of me after all of the issues I had. :-) Thank you.
- Dr. Chai was kind, always thoughtful, and extremely gentle. Well, 3 years later, I have the most beautiful smile in the world. My family calls it a “Hollywood Smile.” Dr. Chai was the perfect dentist for me, always checking if I was o.k., and I think he will become a wonderful dentist.
7th floor AEGD Resident Care
- Lyndsay Breance is the best dentist I have ever had. She is considerate and takes her time to do her job right.
- I had a -wonderful student, Supreet Kaur, who was an outstanding doctor-to-be, and I was more than comfortable for the first time in a dentist.