Center for Computing & Data Sciences – Construction Update – 01/13/23
During the weekend of January 14th
- On Saturday, crews will be on site delivering and assembling furniture.
- On Saturday and Sunday, crews will be wrapping up work in the atrium and Stair D and removing the temporary protection.
During the week of January 16th
- Crews will be on site on Monday, January 16 to continue assembling furniture and preparing for classes.
- Crews will continue addressing punch list items throughout.
- Start-up, testing, and commissioning of the building’s systems continues.
- Installation of AV equipment in the classrooms and conference rooms will continue.
- Exterior site work continues. Crews will begin installing granite pavers at the Granby Street and Bay State Road park.
- Assembly of the bike shelter located between the building and Sargent College will continue.
- Deliveries and assembly of office furniture will continue.
View all posts