Your Gift Helps Us Do More
Support CIMS on BU Giving Day, April 11th, 2023! Visit the BU Giving Day Site to learn more about our initiatives this Giving Day.
Your contribution to the Cinema & Media Studies program allows us to further our mission of educating students in the history, culture and art of cinema and other media. We ask for your support to help us expand our dynamic and interdisciplinary program for new generations of students. From helping to fund film series and events, bringing guest speakers to campus, purchasing filmmaking equipment, and enhancing classroom technology, donations help our program—and our greater community—thrive.
Your donations will support:
• Providing students with up-to-date video equipment for creative projects
• Upgrading and improving our screening spaces with larger screens and 4k projection
• Regular film screenings, bringing filmmakers to campus, and other special events
• Supporting faculty resources for innovative course development
• Construction of a dedicated office and screening space for CIMS (a long-term fundraising goal)
• Starting a Postdoctoral Fellowship to attract brilliant young scholars (a long-term fundraising goal)
• And more!
Donations to the Cinema & Media Studies Program can be made through Boston University’s Giving Page. Click on the large red button and select ‘College of Arts & Sciences’, then write ‘CIMS’ in the field that asks if there are other specifics about your gift designation.
If you would like to keep up-to-date with the progress of our program you can follow us on Instagram or sign up for our bi-weekly newsletter!