Licensing and Accreditation
- The Center exceeds Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care (EEC) licensing requirements and will be pursuing Accreditation through the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
- We implement an emergent curriculum based on observing the children and allowing them to develop skills while exploring subjects of interest to them.
Documentation, Assessment, and Portfolios
- Activities and learning experiences are documented on a regular basis by classroom teachers.
- The Center takes advantage of the valuable resources available throughout the University campus and community.
- Boston University students play an integral role in our staff as Assistant Teachers, Interns, and Volunteers.
- The Center regularly collaborates with Sargent College and the College of Fine Arts.