Advising Resources

A chemistry academic advisor will be assigned to you once you have declared your Chemistry, Chemistry: Chemical Biology, or Chemistry & Physics major. You may approach any chemistry faculty member and ask if they would be willing to serve as your academic advisor.  Once they confirm that they will be your advisor, inform the Chemistry Undergraduate Program Specialist ( in the chemistry office.

TaJonay Tarrats

Undergraduate Program Specialist

Deborah Perlstein

Associate Professor, Director of Undergraduate Studies

Binyomin Abrams

Research Associate Professor, Director of General Chemistry