BUSTI 2019: June 30 – August 3, 2019
Apply to BUSTI 2019
BUSTI annually admits 56-70 students who are passionate about training in acting and design, open to collaborating with other artists, and curious to discover the possibilities of the theatrical form. We accept applications from rising sophomores, juniors, and seniors in high school.
To apply, you will submit the following application materials on the application page:
- BUSTI Application
- Personal Essay (prompts will be available on application)
- Theatrical Resume
And then submit the following materials to our office:
- A letter of recommendation that speaks to your work as a theatre maker and/or a student.
- $75 Application Fee, made payable to Boston University via personal check, cashier’s check, or money order. (Note: we are unable to process these payments online)
Please wait until you have submitted your online application to submit supplemental material to our office.
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are generally unable to confirm receipt of every part of your application and only confirm when applications are complete; we will only reach out to you if we are still missing materials after one month.
- Priority Application Deadline: March 1, 2019
- Rolling Admissions: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis throughout the spring. Students should expect an admissions decision within 2-4 weeks of our receipt of their completed application.
- Application Communication: We will communicate directly with you about your application, including any further paperwork required upon admission, via e-mail! Be sure to apply with an e-mail address you check often.
- Questions? E-mail the Program Heads at firstname.lastname@example.org!