Long COVID Resources
Below, you can find a variety of resources available to the general public, policymakers, and educators that we share to encourage access to greater knowledge about Long COVID.
What is Long COVID?
For Patient Wellbeing:
- Everything You Need To Know About Coping With Long COVID
- Body Politic
- COVID-19 Longhauler Advocacy
- Long COVID Physio Video Series & Resources
- A Comprehensive Guide for COVID-19 Longhaulers and Physicians: The PASC Master Document
- Resources for People with Long COVID | ACL Administration for Community Living
- Long COVID Families
- Long COVID Kids – What is Long COVID?
- Long COVID Support
- Long COVID support group (Facebook)
- Black COVID-19 Survivors (Facebook)
- Body Politic Support Group
- Bateman Horne Center
- C-19 Longhauler Advocacy Project Support Group
- Mass.gov Massachusetts Home Visiting Initiative
- Government COVID-19 Resources for Older Adults
- Caring for People with Post-COVID Conditions
- National Alliance for Caregiving – COVID-19 Resources for Families