How Did You Do on Our Thor: Love and Thunder Trivia Quiz?
Find out the answers and who nabbed two free tickets to tonight’s screening
The much-anticipated Thor: Love and Thunder opens today across the country. The fourth film in the Marvel Thor franchise will undoubtedly be one of the biggest of summer 2022 and to mark the its release, BU Today published a trivia contest earlier today. At noon, we entered the names of everyone who answered all the questions correctly in a drawing for two free tickets to a 7:30 pm showing tonight at AMC Boston Common 19, 175 Tremont St., Boston.
The winner is biology major Brad Chavin (CAS’25). Congratulations on winning two tickets!
The questions and correct answers to our quiz are below. Thanks to all who entered the contest.
1. What is Thor king of?
2. How many vowels are in the name of Thor’s hammer?
3. Which eye does Thor lose in Thor: Ragnarok?
His right eye
4. What is Thor’s last name?
5. In The Avengers (2012), there is a scene where Thor and Iron Man have a fight in the woods, and Iron Man speaks in Old English to Thor. What does he say?
“Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?”
6. What planet does Thor find Hulk on in Thor: Ragnarok?
7. Thor and Korg play the video game Fortnite in 2019’s Avengers: Endgame. What is the name of the video gamer who calls Korg an expletive?
8. What character does Christian Bale play in Thor: Love and Thunder?
Gorr the God Butcher
9. Where does Thor travel to get a new ax in 2018’s Avengers: Infinity War?
The realm of Nidavellir
10. In Thor: Ragnarok), Thor tells Bruce Banner and Valkyrie a story about himself and Loki as kids: Loki turns himself into a snake, Thor admires the snake, and Loki turns back into himself and scares Thor. Thor says he and Loki were how old when this happened?
Check out a preview of Thor: Love and Thunder here.