Grades and Course Credits

Grade Grievance Policy

Questions about a grade should first be addressed to the instructor of the course and, should the question persist, depending on the course, the student should follow the instructions below.

School of Music Course: First contact the chair of the department in the School of Music, followed by the director of the School of Music.

School of Theatre Course: Contact the director of the School of Theatre.

School of Visual Arts Course: Contact the director of the School of Visual Arts.

Incomplete Coursework

University Policy

Missing Grades

The College of Fine Arts adheres to University Policy toward Missing Grades (MG). Specifically, CFA does not allow Missing Grades to be applied for any courses counting toward the degree total credit count. Physical Education Courses (PDP) that are not counted toward the degree will be allowed with MG grade designations.