Using WordPress, you can schedule a post or a page to be published in the future. Website editors and administrators can specify a publication time and date, and WordPress will automatically publish the post or page at the time and date you chose.
- Create a new page or post in WordPress and populate it with the content you wish to publish.
- In the Publish box in the right sidebar of WordPress, look for the calendar icon and click the Edit link next to where it says Publish immediately.
- Specify the month, date, year, and time (24-hour clock) you want the content to be published.
- Click the OK button. WordPress will now indicate the date and time the content is scheduled to be published.
- Click the Schedule button, which is what Publish will switch to after you have chosen a date and time.