BUworks is an integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system designed to provide administrators and faculty with more efficient financial management, human capital management, and procurement capabilities. The University has implemented SAP as the ERP platform.
BUworks replaces many of the independent systems formerly in use—parts of Galaxy, parts of Employee Link and Business Link, and all of the online turnarounds, online requisitions, etc.—with one efficient, integrated ERP system. Make sure you have reviewed Browser and System Requirements.
- Administrators, Faculty, Researchers, Staff, Departments, as defined by business need
- Employees on University payroll are provided access to Employee Self-service functions
BUworks provides an integrated infrastructure that supports human capital management, payroll, budget, finance, procurement, and research administration across the University. BUworks improves our ability to plan and manage by fostering collaboration and consistency of information.
- Streamlined business processes with improved access to information
- Integrated data available across the enterprise
- Increased capabilities to support business analysis, decision-making, and reporting
- Improved efficiencies and quality of service for business owners
BU login name and Kerberos password