Study Space Request Policies
Study spaces can not be reserved for the reading period and finals week; availability is based on the program and services’ needs of the CCD and ERC.
In order to reserve Study Space, you must be a current student at Boston University. Please allow 48 hours (2 business days) to process your request.
Please note that by reserving an individual tutoring/interview room, you agree to adhere to the following policies:
- You and your peers are only permitted one 2-hour reservation per day.
- You will have no fewer than 2 students and no more than 4 students in the room during your reservation.
- You will arrive on time for your reservation.
- You will leave at the end of your reservation (2 hour maximum).
- You will leave the room clean and in the same condition in which you found it.
- Please throw away trash, recycle any bottles.
- If utilized, please erase the dry erase board.
- You and your peers agree to work quietly and be considerate of others using the space.