Study Space Request Policies
Study spaces cannot be reserved for the reading period and finals week; availability is based on the program and services needs of the CCD and ERC.
In order to reserve Study Space, you must be a current student at Boston University. Please allow 48 hours (2 business days) to process your request.
Please note that by reserving an individual tutoring/interview room, you agree to adhere to the following policies:
- You and your peers are only permitted one 2-hour reservation per day.
- You will have no fewer than 2 students and no more than 4 students in the room during your reservation.
- You will arrive on time for your reservation.
- You will leave at the end of your reservation (2 hour maximum).
- You will leave the room clean and in the same condition in which you found it.
- Please throw away trash, recycle any bottles.
- If utilized, please erase the dry erase board.
- You and your peers agree to work quietly and be considerate of others using the space.
To reserve your space, please fill out the study space request form. Study spaces are not guaranteed until they are confirmed via email.