Open Access Week 2018: October 22-28
For the eighth year in a row, BU is participating in the international Open Access Week event. This year, we are writing a series of blog posts to update the community on the latest at BU and in the world. For your convenience, we’re linking to the posts below as they are published.
- Monday 22 October: Open Access Policy Update
- Tuesday 23 October: OpenBU Treasures
- Wednesday 24 October: OpenCon Satellite Event and Paywall Screening
- Thursday 25 October: On Equitable Foundations
- Friday 26 October: Adding More Parts to the Sum
If you’re pursuing digital research and/or teaching in the humanities or social sciences at BU, please take a look at our breakdown of services available around BU to help you do your work. We often collaborate with specialists from other parts of the university to assist with digital humanities and social sciences projects.
Looking for something that isn’t here, but should be? Please let us know.