Classroom Technology Services (CTS) offers training classes for faculty and teaching fellows before the start of each semester and by request throughout the academic year. To schedule a training session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 617-353-3227 or complete our request form.
Year-round Training Options:
- Self-Service/On Demand – Our staff have compiled a collection of instructions and troubleshooting guides, including brief video instructions, for your convenience.
- One-on-one training – Instructional Technology Specialists are available to meet in classrooms before class or at another scheduled time to provide an overview of the equipment for faculty and teaching fellows. Our clients are also welcome to come to our central office in the College of Arts & Sciences, 725 Commonwealth Ave., Room B05 to speak with our staff about technology questions.
- Group training sessions – We hold scheduled, seasonal classes and are also available to provide private group trainings for academic departments, faculty and teaching fellows by request at email@example.com.
- Seasonal Group Trainings – Please visit the Classrooms page on IS&T’s TechWeb site to see currently scheduled group training sessions.
- Faculty Orientations – CTS staff are present at many new faculty orientations to share information about our services and classroom support. If your department has a new faculty orientation program and would like to add a segment on classroom support, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our request form.