Attend Teaching Talks and Teaching Tech Talks, New Faculty Orientation, and conferences for your continuing education.
Interdisciplinary Course Development Grants
The Office of the Provost and the Center for Excellence & Innovation in Teaching invite proposals for Interdisciplinary Course Development Grants.
- 9/22 BlackBoard: linking to BU academic support resources
- 9/29 Being the guide on the side: Using Bb Learn to get your students working together
- 10/10 Strategies for Facilitating Students' Interaction, Collaboration, and Motivation to Learn
- 10/15 Closed Captions Enhance Searching, Listening and Learning
- 10/16 The Science Behind Art: Teaching Critical Thinking Through Art Observation
Improve your instruction with Blackboard Learn's newest features, including enhanced collaboration tools and expanded media options.See the new features
Find resources to help improve course planning, facilitate student engagement, bring technology into your classroom, and much more.
Doctoral Student Preparation
Supplement your research skills with the strong foundation in teaching you'll need to be a successful faculty member at Boston University.Jump start your career