Course Overload

School of Education Policy

Undergraduate Students

All SED continuing undergraduate students with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher, or seniors requiring a fifth course for graduation, may apply to the SED Student Records Office, Room 127, for exemption from the additional fee for two overload credit hours beyond 18 credits of coursework.

Graduate Students

Full-time graduate students are permitted to enroll in up to 18 credits. Graduate students can register for 20 credits with the approval of their academic advisor. Graduate students will be responsible for additional tuition charges.