Available to: Students, Faculty, Staff, Alumni
Cost: No charge
- See Getting Started, below.
Published on the Web, your Digication e-Portfolio is a collection of your selected work in BU programs and courses, designed to portray your learning experiences and to make learning visible. The web-based Digication e-Portfolio publishing platform makes it easy to capture and document evidence of academic achievements, providing support for career advancement. See our FAQ for more details.
Take advantage of powerful, easy-to-use multimedia tools to publish samples of your best research, projects, and school work. With no knowledge of HTML, you can create a professional online portfolio or interactive resume that will impress the academic community and future employers.
- Create a portfolio and document academic credentials with an easy-to-use interface.
- Showcase literacy with published multimedia work.
- Customize your site with templates and images.
- Share your work, professional and clinical experiences, and accomplishments with others.
- Collect your academic work in a single place to observe your learning and growth over time.
BU login name and Kerberos password. We recommend that you have a modern browser, such as one of the following:
- Create a site at http://bu.digication.com. You can log in right now with your BU login name and Kerberos password.
- See our e-Portfolio FAQs.
- See extensive how-to information at https://bu.digication.com/portfolio_about_portfolios/Welcome.
- Contact us to populate a course site with a student list.
- Read additional information and support materials provided by Digication:
- Read the Ed Tech Blog to learn how others at BU are using e-Portfolios.
- If you have additional questions, Educational Technology Consulting is also available.
- Alumni from classes prior to 2010 (who do not have a BU login name and Kerberos password) should submit a Help request in order to have an account established.